I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Influence Central for Sprint. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
The last few months I’ve been working with Sprint and testing out some great new devices and Sprint programs. It’s been a great fit for me since I’m such a tech gadget lover. But now it’s my turn to pass on some gadget fun to my readers. Sprint is offering two phones for my readers to win, so be sure to enter the giveaway below!
Sprint is celebrating the launch of its new LTE Plus network, which has been clocking blazing speeds nationwide, by introducing the biggest wireless offer in U.S. history — 50% off the price of most Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile rate plans. They’re confident that new customers will see first hand that their network performs better than their competitors, and they’re letting those customers enjoy the 50% off rate savings through January 2018. That’s over two years! But now is the time to switch to Sprint if you’re thinking about it since this offer ends on January 7th, 2016.
Ready for our two winner giveaway?!
The first winner in our giveaway will win the new HTC One A9.
Melding the best of HTC’s acclaimed design and innovation with the latest from Google’s Android, HTC One A9 is a stunning smartphone that stands out from the crowd. As the first non-Nexus smartphone powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow, HTC One A9 offers Google’s latest innovations right out of the box including:
- A multi-directional fingerprint scanner, which when combined with Android Pay makes purchasing items as secure and as easy as “tap, pay, done.”
- Google’s Now on Tap feature which also provides contextual information about whatever is on your screen – look up reviews for a movie from a text, hear a song mentioned in a blog post, or book seats at a restaurant from an email, all at the press of the home button.
- All new power-saving capabilities to maximize battery life. Doze automatically turns off power hungry applications when your phone is left idle, such as when charging overnight, while App Standby knows when an app open in the background isn’t being used and shuts it down until you need it again.
- HTC One A9’s fun and useful features include a 13MP rear camera featuring Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to minimize hand shake and correct vibrations for a crystal-clear picture. The Hyperlapse editing tool lets users speed up videos to 12 times as fast for a dramatic time-lapse effect. Vibrant 24-bit high definition sound quality comes from the combination of a high-output amp integrated into the headset combined with Dolby Audio™ Surround technology. It is also one of the few smartphones available today with an expandable microSD™ memory slot (card sold separately).
- Through Jan. 7, qualifying customers pay $20 per month for a 24-month lease of HTC One A9 with Sprint Lease. Also, for a limited time, customers activating a new HTC One A9 will receive two monthly service credits of $20 each after activation.
The second winner will win the HTC Desire 626s from Boost Mobile, a great phone for teens.
- Boasts a 5-inch, 720p HD touchscreen display, Android™ 5.1, Lollipop, and an 8-megapixel, rear-facing camera. Price: $129.99 (plus tax).
Boost Mobile is rewarding customers with what they want most, more high-speed data without paying a penny more. Customers can earn up to 3GB more high-speed data for their monthly plan by making on-time payments.
If you’ve been wishing for a new phone, now is your chance to enter. Even if you’re not the winner, Sprint has you covered with many options for new customers to get a new device through Sprint Lease, iPhone Forever, installment bill or pay full retail price.