This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Audible. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s that time of the year when we’re all busy coming up with clever and useful gift ideas for our loved ones. If you’re shopping for someone who loves to travel, I’ve got a brilliant gift idea that they’ll love! An Audible subscription is the best travel entertainment gift you can give travelers and book lovers this holiday season. I personally love my Audible subscription. I often listen to audio books when I’m driving, flying, and even in the shower! It’s a fun way to stay entertained and since I can download books to listen to offline, it’s perfect for situations when you don’t have wifi, like on an airplane or cruise.
What is Audible?
Audible (Try Audible Free) is an app filled with a huge selection of audiobooks. They have bestsellers like Harry Potter and memoirs like Michele Obama’s Becoming. I’m personally addicted to chick lit romance and business books. I also have a soft spot for Pride and Prejudice spin-offs. :) I recently finished listening to The Houseguest: A Pride and Prejudice Vagary. I love to read ebooks, but audiobooks give me more opportunities for entertainment and learning from books when I’m on the go. An audible membership is a monthly membership fee that gives you credits each month. You’ll get 1 credit per month, good for any audiobook—plus 2 Audible Originals each month. Some of the originals are amazing, like Jane Austen’s Emma and The X-Files. Audible has tons of audiobooks for a variety of interests!
© Kimberly Tate
Audible Memberships Are Great For…
- This is the origination of this post’s focus, so of course, I think an Audible membership is great for travelers. Listening to audiobooks is the perfect wifi-free entertainment option for flying or road trips. I especially love listening to audiobooks while cruising!
- Any book lover will surely love getting to choose their favorite book(s) to listen to again, or new books to discover and hear while on the go.
- I have yet to meet a teacher who doesn’t love books. With an audible membership gift, you’re giving them the opportunity to pick multiple titles to enjoy.
Boss / Co-Worker
- Don’t get your co-worker another candle or coffee mug. An audible membership is personal enough to show you made an effort and also something that anyone can enjoy. There are plenty of business books on Audible, too!
- Do you have a friend who is faithful about getting to the gym or hitting the pavement for a run? An audible membership would be great for them.
Since we’re talking about gift giving, I wanted to also mention how easy it is to give an Audible membership. Audible memberships are easy to purchase online, and there are gift options for every price point. 1 month for $15.00, 3 months for $45.00, 6 months for $90.00, or 12 months for $150.00 (save $30). And, if they already have a membership, their current plan won’t be affected, the credits will be added to their account. Give the gift of Audible. Give someone an Audible membership for their holiday gift.
© Kimberly Tate
I love that Audible offers you the chance to exchange a book you’re not loving. And, you get to keep all the books you buy, even after your membership term expires. It’s truly a fabulous gift to give, and perfect for last-minute shoppers! Give an Audible subscription this holiday season!
© Kimberly Tate