Fall is fast approaching and with it the great pumpkin recipes for the season; pumpkin spice latte anyone? My hubby is known in the family for his delicious pumpkin pies, so I decided to dabble in the pumpkin realm and came up with these Mini Pumpkin Spice Muffins topped with an easy vanilla glaze. I’m not a huge sweets eater, so bite-sized treats are just my thing!
These pumpkin spice muffins are really quick and easy and will be the perfect dessert for many of your family dinners this fall, or you could take them along to a party or event. And if you wake up with a sweet-tooth, these tasty bites are just what you’ll need. Whatever the reason, if you’re a pumpkin spice fan, you’ll love these morsels of yumminess!
I’m embracing vanilla in this recipe (adapted from Six Sisters Stuff) and using the new Coffee-mate Classic Vanilla coffee creamer. I’ve been a long time fan of the French Vanilla creamer, so love the idea of another delicious vanilla flavor to choose from. Coffee-mate describes the Classic Vanilla flavor as,
“The comforting flavor you remember in all your childhood treats. This one was born in the classic American kitchen. Flavor is driven by beany, woody and vanillin notes with very little marshmallow and icing character. It is balanced and aromatic.”
How can you resist these flavors?! Vanilla has over 170 notes. You love vanilla foods, creamers and flavors. There’s nothing boring about vanilla – and there’s definitely nothing boring about you! Join us and #TakeBackVanilla.
My daughter Grace is in love with these new treats and claims they taste just like pumpkin pie. My hubby says I need to hide them from him so he doesn’t ruin his triathlon training. Looks like they were a huge hit with my family, so I hope they’re enjoyed by you too!
“Visit Coffee-mate for more delicious recipes!”
“Do you love Classic Vanilla too? Snap a photo of your own vanilla moment and share it with the hashtag #TakeBackVanilla (on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) for a chance to have your photo featured on Coffee-mate’s social channels.
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ⅓ vegetable oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- ⅓ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons Coffee-mate Classic Vanilla creamer
- 1 cup confectioners powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons Coffee-mate Classic Vanilla Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease mini muffin pan.
- In large bowl mix together dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, cloves, nutmeg, allspice)
- In medium bowl mix together oil, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, canned pumpkin, milk, classic vanilla creamer.
- Add wet mixture into dry ingredients and stir until blended. Do not over mix.
- Fill mini muffin cups about ¾ full with mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes (use clean toothpick test).
- Mix GLAZE
- Once cooled, dip muffin tops into glaze and place on cooling/drip tray to allow excess glaze to drip off.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.